Float River is a 3rd party App that links customers
with shuttle companies. For those hikers, canoeists, kayakers,
drift boaters, rafters, and inner-tubers that would like to put
in their water craft at point A and have their vehicle waiting
for them at point B after a wonderful floating or hiking
The app provides scheduling and pricing information for the
shuttle companies available for your destination. Contact
information is also provided for the shuttle companies should
you wish to place a phone order.
Payment by cash is accepted, as
is payment by credit card for a small fee.
Float River App
For Customers and Guides
Currently in use for the Henry's Fork, Teton, and Fall Rivers!
Customers enjoy easy acces to shuttle operators' ordering
systems. The shuttle operator and their phone number are
listed for questions or order changes. Enables credit card
transactions and standard default settings for key location
and cash payment location. Multiple vehicles are also allowed.
Guides have access to the same features as customers with the
added benefit of monthly payment options if approved by the
shuttle operator. Invoice payment method is managed, with easy
invoice report for the shuttle operator. A simple method to
confirm method of payment ensures 'guide play days' are
Float Driver Management App
For Shuttle Operators
- Allows for phone and app ordering
- Tracks orders from order to completion
- Driver Management
- Provides clear information for each order to driver
- Intuitive graphical interface for scheduling
- Creates invoices for your high volume customers
- Allows for customers to use credit card for payment
- Mulitple pricing plans; for low volume customers or high volume outfitters
- Sync system to allow for intermittent cell service
- Enable multiple managers to manage the system
- 'Swap View' allows for managers to see 'Driver View'
- Approve, deny, and/or hibernate outfitters to utilize invoice payment system
For Shuttle Drivers
Clear easy to read instructions for each shuttle type
- vehicle type
- key location
- payment method
- put-in and take-out locations and times
- other notes as provided by manager or customer
- sync system to allow for intermittent cell service
You are viewing our mobile website. Click here to visit our full website.